Thursday, November 25, 2010

Turkey Day posting

Just going to pull a quick blog post out before I head out into the cold, cold night to do some Black Friday shopping... which I am not really looking forward to. Today was interesting. I got no sleep because mom called me at two in the morning to let me know she was too sick to do our Turkey Day stuff, so I ran to her house to pick up the turkey for cooking so the whole thing didn't go down the crapper. I ended up staying up until the wee hours of the morning making sure everything was ready to go so that I would have a bit of a head start. I made pretty much everything except for a few sides and extra desserts. Needless to say that I don't want that sprung on me in the future. If it's planned, I am good... none of this last minute stuff.

Shopping should be fun and interesting, seeing as last year was a zoo. I'll probably pop in to edit this or start another post after I get back to really get into what went on tonight for the day. Just don't have a lot of time as I should be leaving in about three minutes.

I hope you all had a wonderful Turkey Day! Much love.

1 comment: