Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I have neglected you for several days, and for that I apologize. I suppose I had a lot more going on than I originally thought I would.

We went to an indoor water park for my daughter's fourth birthday and brought extra kids along, so that was fun and interesting. I wore a bikini for the first time in a looooong time, and got compliments on my new tattoo. It was nice to spend time with Dusty's kids, and to get their minds off of things for a while. They seemed to really enjoy being out of town and in a new place for a while, and not being treated like fragile glass all weekend. I think all the hours in the water park wore them out though, because they when it was time to leave they all seemed eager and slept in the car on the way home.

Valentine's Day wasn't really anything super special, but my fiance did take two of his favorite girls (myself and my four year old) out to eat at my favorite place. There wasn't a whole lot of time for anything else because he had to be up and ready for work by four thirty in the morning.
We ended up going to see the movie Valentine's Day last night, and I thought it was a really cute movie. It did make me think about how connected we all are, and how we are all just a few steps from other situation as messed up as our own.

I keep realizing each day just how much closer I am to my audition, and I'm not going to lie, I am getting nervous. And also excited, and nauseous, and happy, and all sorts of other emotions. I haven't done this sort of thing in a long time, and I just want to do my best. I know I can do it, I just have to do it when I get there... I think that that is going to be the tricky part. Oh and the wait after... that's going to be murder!!

Have some thoughts in mind for a few short stories. I might stick those here when I get around to writing them up. For now, I am going to go do my monologue and exercises. Much love.

2 comments: