Friday, January 29, 2010

Oh noes!

I almost completely forgot about you!! Today was a pretty good day, all in all. I am working on memorizing my monologue which is so HARD!! I guess I shouldn't expect to have it all down right away, but I am considering adding some other things to the memorization process. For one, I am watching Liz Taylor's abridged version at least once per day (today I watched it like six times) as well as writing it down at least once per day. I added typing it out as well as physically writing it just this evening. I have a voice recorder that I think I may use to record myself reciting the monologue as well. If any of you awesome people knows of another trick for remembering monologues, I sure would love to hear them. (I am a kinsthetic learner, if that helps at all.)

Dustin decided to buy himself a Playstation 3 today, which is pretty awesome... but now he wants me to get quotes on homeowner's insurance because we have a lot of things of value in here. And no, that's not an offer to come and knock off my house. :P

My daughter's sleep schedule is just about as off as mine is, which sucks. It's really hard to get decent sleep when I am trying to get her back on schedule as well. If this stuff continues for the weekend, I am pretty sure I am going to have to keep her up until she and I crash hard at a decent hour. I don't know what else to do at this point. Sleeping these weird hours is making me a crazy person.

I got to thinking about other things that I need for auditions, and I need to keep in mind how many days I have left to get things done. As January comes to a close, I need to make sure that I have all my ducks in a row, as it were. I really need to get on that resume! I guess I am going to try and get some little bit of sleep, but you have yourself a lovely day. Much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment