Thursday, January 21, 2010

Hey, where'd you get that name?

To be honest with you, when I sat thinking of a blog name, I thought more about intent than anything else. I figured that what I write may only make sense to me and that no one else may ever read this... and that's okay. It seemed to me that what I would write would eventually start to clear my mind of all the useless or sometimes useful things in it. I could write one day about ponies, another about fear, yet another about the way things taste. It feels freeing to be able to write ANYTHING.

What I am trying to achieve here is transference. A transference of stains on my mind to an electronic medium to share with others. Or with no one.

I want to try and write here everyday... the problem is the commitment of it. I get bored with things easily which makes commitment an issue. I am going to try and marry this blog. I am going to try to keep you all entertained with the randomness of me. I wish to empty some of the crazy things I keep locked up inside my mind that distract me from everything else I am meant to be doing. I also need to get used to writing every day so I can finish this damn novel.

I feel weird though, like something is off... I don't know what it is. It's something in the air maybe, and with so many other things going on, maybe I am just getting weird cosmic signals.

So that's the long and short version, as it is. Welcome, friend. Enjoy your first glance at the stains on my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment