Saturday, December 18, 2010

Things Forgotten and Karaoke

After all that I wrote yesterday, I totally forgot what I was going to say at the end, which was that I met up with the photographer from the photoshoot I did (Al) at the Denny's and had lunch. We needed to get some model release forms signed and as a gift, he gave me five BEAUTIFUL framed prints of some of my favorite pictures from the shoot. It was a wonderful gift, even if my daughter made off with one of them and put it in her room.

Since I have been having an excess amount of pain lately, I decided to show my body who is boss and go out for the night. I am going to hang out with friends, go to karaoke (which is one of my favorite past times) and have a good time, come hell or high water. I may do some writing and blogging on Cherry Blossoms later in the evening when I get home, but for now I am going to get ready, go out, and have a blast.

I hope you are all having a great night. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment